Sunday, April 4, 2010

South America, aqui vengo!

Haha, I don't even know if I said that right in the tittle... i'm so screwed.

Well, I have just a few days left before I head into the unknown. As of now I have almost everything I need besides a few minor things that i'm going to pick up in Billings before my plane leaves.

I am flying out of Billing, MT at about 6:30pm this coming Tuesday and arrive in LA around 8pm. My flight leaves from LA to Lima, Peru at 1:30am on Wednesday... not enough time to go do anything in LA really (with traffic and having to check in at least an hour before my flight). Five and a half hours might be a little long to hang out in the airport but I think it will be manageable.

Hopefully I keep this blog updated frequently with lots of pictures and a little text. I am planning on just writing a little bit about what I am doing and then posting a lot of pictures... after all, pictures are always more pleasant to look at than blocks of text right?!

Well, I don't have any cool pics yet because, well, I haven't left yet! So i'll just finish this post off with an image of what i'm bringing.

My main pack (46L Kelty Redwing) is just going to be holding clothes/toiletries and for my "day pack" to take around town is just a little canvas messenger type bag that will hold my laptop/sketchbook/books/camera/etc.

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip!! Bon Voyage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't believe that's all you're going with. It baffles my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Meet me in Lima... I'll be there for about a week probably!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danika wants to join you too! You'll just have to have fun for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you made it to Lima!! Happy Traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... that bag looks so nice and clean...

    ReplyDelete